Assistant Restaurant Manager
- To lead and organize the Ocean Terrace team, to set and maintain standards and to strive to always keep improving standards whilst maintaining budget and gross profit.
- Responsible to operate within the policies and procedures as set out in the operating manual.
Minimum Experience and Qualification Required:
- A certificate or Diploma in Food and Beverage Operations or something similar
- Three years experience as a supervisor / Assistant Restaurant manager in a 4/5 star environment
- Ability to effectively listen and verbally communicate in English with all levels of staff and management
- Ability to work with personal computer software programmes such as Excel and Word
- Ability to make decisions and work independently
- Excellent organizational skills
- Establish and maintain happy, healthy and stable working relations with all staff and management
Key Performance Objectives:
- To ensure the guests get the highest level of food and beverage service by making contact with the guests and to check customer’s satisfaction.
- Maintain a high standard personal service with all guests.
- To take personal responsibility for any guest situations, seeing the situation through to the solution
- To ensure that all outlets are following correct billing procedures so that all revenue is correctly allocated and recorded.